
I started to concentrate in class while teacher was teaching today.
It really works!Now I am so clear about the calculation of transistor.
(Thanks to Pn Geetha!Your class is awesome!)
This is a good start.Although I suppose to start this long time ago.
Well,I still have to study more,learn more,do more and so on to make my life easier.
It's not easy,and I am such a lazy person.
But as I think of IT,I get motivated and continue with my effort.
When THAT scene comes to my mind, I get the mood to study well.
And I hope THAT scene will never disappear from my mind.
Hence, I decided to make THAT scene to be continuous.
In my own way.
It really works!Now I am so clear about the calculation of transistor.
(Thanks to Pn Geetha!Your class is awesome!)
This is a good start.Although I suppose to start this long time ago.
Well,I still have to study more,learn more,do more and so on to make my life easier.
It's not easy,and I am such a lazy person.
But as I think of IT,I get motivated and continue with my effort.
When THAT scene comes to my mind, I get the mood to study well.
And I hope THAT scene will never disappear from my mind.
Hence, I decided to make THAT scene to be continuous.
In my own way.
No comments:
Post a Comment