19 June 2010

Harry James Potter , Ronald Bilius Weasley , Hermione Jean Granger雜亂




沒錯

心情很不好 因為要開學

幹什麽要開學

我不要拿考卷

我不要做功課

我不要用爛書包

我不要我不要我不要我不要我不要我不要


*******************************************



爲什麽我會在不開心的時候

依然鍵入haha,hehe,LOL

這些字眼



************************************************



只因這城市情歌太悲傷

才讓一碗熱湯

紅了眼眶



-羅美玲 愛一直閃亮



寂寞?這氾濫詞 我想並沒有

那么是爲什麽

爲什麽呢





*********************************************



文字力量很大 很大

但人始終無法單純的從文字

分辨真偽 虛實



因為人的力量 更大 更大




*******************************************




我又不是宇宙小姐

所以請不要奢求我主動去做什麽

我又不是禮儀小姐

所以請不要驚訝我是個沒禮貌的人

我又不是世界小姐

所以請讓我心情不好時就臉黑




*********************************************




無病呻吟好過不會呻吟




******************************************




我的感覺從來沒有人懂

什麽都不懂的人

給我閉上你的嘴




你 沒 資 格 說 什麼


************************************************



I miss you?

Do you miss me?

I don't mean that?

Jiayou?

Always by yourside?

Is that true?

Just Random?

I am volatile, so are you inert?

What am I talking about?

What am I thinking about?

What am I doing right now?

Where are you?

Who is the person that I am thinking about?

When is SPM?

How do I feel?

Who am I?

Shut up your mouth and keep quiet?

Discussing and analysing gossips?

Guessing and predicting the TRUTH?

Hating and liking your friends?

Zip your lip like a padlock please?

Not entertainment news headline, yeah?












No comments: